Everyone at some point in our life has given us a severe headache and the first thing we do is to resort to a pill called Aspirin.
But there are those who do not like taking medicines and prefer natural remedies, for all of them we will offer a lot of home remedies for headache in this article, so that more than one can apply when you feel a headache.
Remember that the headache can have emotional, hormonal or exhaustion.
Home Remedies for Headache:
1. Chamomile tea: Chamomile tea is one of the most popular tea in the world, it contains properties that serve to relieve the annoying headache.
To do this we must pour a handful of chamomile to half a liter of boiling water, wait a few minutes and finally strain it. Then add a few drops of lemon and drink.
2. Lemon Grass Tea: Lemon grass tea also helps us to eradicate headache, this because it has an effect very similar to that of aspirin.
For this case buy a lemon tea and prepare as you say the instructions that come in the box.
3. Ice pack: It goes without saying that it is one of the most popular remedies in the world and is effective. Here what we must do is to get a bag and fill it with ice cubes and finally tie them so that they will not go out.
Put the bag on your head, lie back and relax. It is likely that the ice will burn you, so you can wrap it in a towel.
4. Foot Bath: Did you know that the headache is also removed with a foot bath ?.
What you should do is get the following ingredients: 1 teaspoon of mustard, 1 glass of water, 2 handfuls of sea salt. You must dissolve the water and mustard in hot water, then place it in a container where your feet fit perfectly and introduce them.
If you want to get a better result you can toggle between cold water and hot water.
5. Honey and apple cider vinegar: For this remedy we will need a glass of hot water, we will add two or three tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, then add some honey to flavor it and drink it.
Apple cider vinegar may not taste the most enjoyable for everyone, but it is effective.
6. Massages: Believe it or not, massages are effective to remove the headache, but should not be done anywhere, they should be specifically on the following points: on the eyes, on the temples and at the base of the nose .
Perform these massages for a few minutes and the headache will decrease.
7. Hydrotherapy: Hydrotherapy is a great help for headaches. For this we will need a cloth and then fold it, then submerge it in hot water and express it.
Now it’s time to put it on the neck for two minutes.
Repeat the same process but now with a warm cloth. This should be done for about 15 minutes.
As you can see there are several home remedies that you can use instead of taking the most popular pill. Of course you can combine them and so the process will be faster than it usually is.
YOU HAVE A HEADACHE & OFTEN EXPERIENCE MIGRAINES The Sooner You Do This The Sooner The Pain Will Go (VIDEO)
If you like the video, Share and Subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking here.